Based in Sofia, ARMADA Capital invests in established companies with growth and consolidation potential, high-potential start-ups and real estate projects with a clear path to monetization.
- Sector agnostic investments through equity and quasi-equity instruments.
- Focus on established companies with growth and consolidation potential, high-potential start-ups and real estate projects with a clear path to monetization.
- Preference for minority positions in enterprises with strong management teams. Capacity to take majority positions.
- Preference for investments in Endeavor entrepreneurs who already have global access to markets, capital and talent.
- Typical investments range from €1m to €3m. Ticket sizes could be lower (e.g., high-potential start-up companies) or higher (e.g., greenfield real estate development).
- Preference for investments to be structured as capital increases. Readiness to engage in share purchases.
- Focus on Bulgarian companies with regional and global aspirations.
- Willingness to invest opportunistically across CSE and MENA regions.
- Entrepreneur-friendly approach and deep investment and industry expertise unrivalled across the CSE.
- Advisory committees offering dedicated guidance on various strategic, operational and financial aspects.
- Active leverage of the partners’ own enterprises and sharing of institutionalized know-how, market insights and contact networks.
- Assistance with debt and equity capital raising, M&A mandates and joint-venture/partnership initiatives.
- Maximizing exit valuations through leveraging a strong track record in operating and investing across a wide array of industries, including:
- Auto leasing/retail
- Engineering services
- Facility Management
- Financial services
- Food delivery services
- Food processing and farming
- Home automation
- Hotels and hospitality
- Insurance services
- Legal, tax and accounting services
- Medical devices
- Mobile applications
- Mobile broadcasting
- Mobile gaming
- Mobile marketing
- Real estate development/brokerage
- Renewable energy
- Security services
- Specialized construction
- System integration
- Wine and beer production
- Extensive experience with management of all aspects of M&A and capital raising processes across different industries and phases of development.
- Preference for exiting investments within 3 to 5 years.
Please click here to download additional information about ARMADA Capital.
TAL Engineering EOOD, Owner and CEO
S Group Bulgaria, Managing Director
AG Capital, Chairman of the Board
Rosslyn Capital Partners, Co-founder
EuroHold Group, Chairman of the Managing Board
Easy Asset Management, General Manager
Gugushev & Partners, Managing Partner
Progress Software, Chief Innovation Officer